- Water Heaters, Parts & Accessories
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heater
Natural gas tankless water heater, maximum 140,000 BTU (British thermal unit) for 1 major appliance or 1 shower at a time. ENERGY STAR qualified. Scale reduction software, freeze protection, and multiple safety features. Unit requires category 3 stainless
Features and Benefits : 78% average efficiency , Standing pilot ignition , 15-year warranty on heat exchanger , Mounts on wall for easy installation , Compact and lightweight , Modulating gas valve to control temperature , Pressure relief valve included , CSA approved Technical Specifications , Power Input: NG, 30,735-74,900 Btu , Minimum Flow to Activate: 0.5 gpm , Flow Rates: 90 & F rise / 1.3 gpm; 77 & F rise / 1.5 gpm; 65 & F rise / 1.7 gpm; 55 & F rise / 2.1 gpm; 45 & F rise / 2.6 gpm , Energy Factor: 0.64 , Thermal Efficiency: 78% , Dimensions: H=22 3/4″, W=12 1/2″, D=8 1/2″ , Weight: 25 lbsModulating Gas Valve: Yes , Ignition: Standing Pilot.
- 75 PSI
- For tankless heaters or water heaters equipped with energy cutoff
Sold as each. 75 PSI. For tankless heaters or water heaters equipped with energy cutoff. 1/2MIP Inlet x 1/2FIP Outlet. Manufacturer number: 18277. Country of origin: United States. Distributed by Cash Acme Div. of Reliance Ww.
- 90-Percent Thermal Efficiency
- Improved Hot Water Delivery
- Sophisticated Electronics
- Lower Installation Costs (compared to tankless)
- Power Vent Design
American Water Heater 189 Gallon Residential Natural Gas Hybrid Water Heater SKU: GH-90NThe Hybrid water heater is the latest in cutting edge technology from American Water Heaters that combines the best attributes of conventional and tankless technology to provide the best of both worlds.90% Thermal Efficiency Patented Hybrid Technology Improved Hot Water Delivery Sophisticated Electronics Lower Installation Costs (compared to tankless) Power Vent DesignNOTE: All water heaters of any type MUST be installed by a trained and licensed technician. Failure to do so may result in damage, injury or death. Warranties may be void if installed by non-licensed personnel. We will not be held liable for any damages, injury or death caused by proper or improper installation of hot water heaters. We will not be held liable for any local state, county or city code violations caused by the improper selection of water heaters.**
Designed To Replace An Electric Storage Tank Heater
- Water heater
- Outdoor use
- Improved scale reduction software
* Water heater * Propane * Tankless * Outdoor use * Improved scale reduction software * Whole house water heating solution * Includes internal freeze protection * Multiple safety features * Features a 316L stainless steel secondary heat exchanger, providing additional protection against corrosion * Increased flow rates provide continuous hot water up to 10 GPM * 0.91 energy factor * 8.0 maximum hot water output * 7.3 45 deg. Fahrenheit rise * 4.7 70 deg. Fahrenheit rise * 13,000 minimum BTU input * 180,000 maximum BTU input
- “RELIANCE” TANKLESS WATER HEATER
- Maximum 140,000 BTU Input
- 1 Major Appliance Or Shower At A Time
- Energy Star Qualified
- Scale Reduction Software
Natural Gas, Tankless Water Heater, Maximum 140,000 BTU Input, 1 Major Appliance Or Shower At A Time, Energy Star Qualified, Scale Reduction Software, Freeze Protection & Multiple Safety Features, Optional Direct Vent Conversion Kits & Remote Temperature Controller.
- 75,000 max input (BTU)
- Piezo ignition system requires no electrical connection
- 78%+ thermal efficiency
- 3.3 gallons per minute capacity at 35F degree rise
- Vents with galvanized B vent – natural draft
The Bosch Therm 330 PN model offers Piezo push-button ignition and utilizes a modulating gas valve to ensure a constant temperature at varying flow rates.
Series TS-320-LIH Liquid Propane Gas Tankless Water HeaterLP (liquid propane) gas tankless water heater, maximum 180,000 BTU (British thermal unit) or for 2 major appliances or 2 showers at a time. ENERGY STAR qualified. Scale reduction software, freeze protection, and multiple safety features. Easy installation Schedule 40 PVC (polyvinyl chloride) venting system. High efficient condensing model. Energy factor: 0.91. Units must vent independently and with approved venting materials. For optional concentric vent kit refer to model No. 9007611 (SKU 400450). 12 year limited warranty on heat exchanger. 5 year limited warranty on parts. Unit dimensions: 18.50″ W x 12.40″ D x 25.60″ H.